Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Comes in a clear plastic bottle shaker bottle which makes using very convenience. Taste sweet, salty and sour, it don't hold on well to dry ingredients, the dry air popped popcorns Perhaps by having a little butter will helps to hold it well. Overall, this is a nice flavour.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Better than I thought. Adds a nice flavour to my air popped popcorn. Does have a little bit of an artificial flavour but not enough for me to not like it. It’s is defiantly a less is better product. It certainly is a nice change once in a while.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love the taste and you'll feel happy and confident eating as you know it is gluten free and 0 carbs. The size is just right for its price. Also the delivery came very fast and it is well-packed!

Posted on May 18, 2022

This popcorn seasoning is very tasty. It's not too salty, and doesn't clump up like another brand that I previously had. So far so good!

Posted on May 6, 2022

We've tried all of the Urban Accents popcorn flavors. This is the tastiest one. A few shakes and plain boring microwave popcorn becomes a surprisingly tasty snack

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Urban Accents have only quality products which taste great and can last for a while. You can enjoy many popcorn flicks with just one package.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I use this on everything. French fries, pizza toast, veggies, as a marinade. Does not disappoint.

5f4f3332-61fe-4cf7-896f-60640732d805
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The seasoning has an amazing aroma of onions and cream I like it

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I sprinkled it on my recently popped corn and it hit the spot. Tried it also on store bought caramel popcorn, it was an interesting flavour combination🍿👍😅