Page 1 - Reviews - Vanicream, Cleansing Bar, For Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 3.9 oz (110 g) - iHerb

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

odorless and easily gets foamy. no slimy feeling after use and its really gentle.

e2747fde-d06d-49f6-8f11-2eb48abea21f
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

i have chronic dry skin. use with the Vanicream lotion to see results! it helps quite a bit for me.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I tried this and like it so far. It doesn't sting when I'm having a flare up with eczema.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It's okay for me but I think bar soap is still not gentle enough for my infant with eczema.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Love it! Hope iherb wont discontinue this product.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

mild on my skin

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Very good

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have used various fragrance-free, additive-free, and hypoallergenic soaps for dry skin and atopic dermatitis. This is the least irritating and can be used with confidence. I wash my hair, face and body with this one. Another benefit was that it made it easier to prepare for the trip. There is no need to refill, there is no need to worry about liquid leakage, and less luggage is required. Recommended for those who like traveling.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Easy to use, clean, will repurchase