Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Excelente!

I love this product! I have been looking for a hand sanitizer lotion for a long time and I found a product that I love! Pros: - Very light feel and texture. - Dries quickly. - Leaves the skin feeling great. - Nice subtle scent. - Good package. - Good price. Cons: Can't think of anything. My experience: I use it daily at work, after using a traditional 'alcohol based' hand sanitizer, as my skin sometimes gets sensitive after using those alcohol based products, and it's great! It dries very quickly and leaves a greatfeel to your hands, the fragrance is very subtle and it doesn't bother me, even though I'm not a fan of fragrances.

The lids are a little hard to snap back, but not another bad thing about this product. If you have dry, cracked, and bleeding hands or fingers and need to rub on an antibacterial lotion, use this one! The smell is light and disappears quickly. It won't dry your hands out further like most other quick-dry antibacterial lotions. Great quality. The price is good for its size.

Posted on May 22, 2022

awesome my grand daughter loves the quality and care... because she has eczema on her hands , the scent is not overwhelming and the smell is subtle so over all the quality of this product is awesome for her

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A very good product for those who use alcohol on a momentary basis, it moisturizes the hands and leaves them without drying, very suitable for carrying it in the booth and using it immediately after washing the hands to keep them moisturized and sanitize at the same time!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I can't explain how amazing this sanitiser it!!!!!! it smells, great, it's extremely moisturising. it honestly feels like a hand cream. I absolutely love it, will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I LIKE IT its really good that it sanitizer and light moisturizer at the same time 2 in 1 it keeps the hand clean and smooth. Thumps up if u agree

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It's amazing smells nice and moisturize my hands without being so sticky

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It's moist and nice. It's perfect for people who wash their hands often.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great lotion and not heavy with fresh smelling scent. The benefits of moisturizing as well as well as disinfecting is fantastic

Posted on May 20, 2022

this lotion has a great clean smell. the size makes it easy to carry around. good quality all round.