4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
A difference you can feel!

Good choice for vegans. Reading the other reviews reminded me that it's true, the pills don't smell particularly good. It's so easy to solve that problem, though. Don't laugh, I'm serious. Pinch your nose shut while you put the pill in your mouth, swallow it, and exhale. Only after you've exhaled should you let go of your nose. You won't smell a thing, and without smelll, you won't taste them either. Try it!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Love the quality for the price this brand offers. Small size with dosage of one pill. Those who lack sun exposure and eat plant based, this is super effective. I have D deficiency this works great for me. No noticeable taste. Overall quality ingredients and my body is able to absorb well.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I like it!I am ordering not for the first time. The amount of vitamin d has increased. I am very happy and recommend it to my relatives

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Wonderful to find a vegan formula for a cheaper price than alternatives. Works great too, do not feel as tired as usually during the dark months of the year.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Found proven to reject kovid. Besides, everybody needs vitamin d on a regular basis. Most people have serious deficency of vitamin d since they do not exposed for a minimal amount of outdoors sun.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The taste caught me a bit off guard but for those who like green tea, it can be a pleasant surprise. Overall, a vary reasonable price for good quality, vegan, vitamine D with a higher than usual dosage.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I bought these for myself but ended up giving them to my dad, so I can't say much but it's great to find good quality, fairly priced vegan vitamins

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Looks like a good-quality vegan vitamin D source. After an analysis will be clearer how effective it is. The taste is fine. The size and dosage are convenient.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good vitamins, it was hard for me to find 2000 dosage, so I'm glad that I did :) Size is common - ok to swallow, taste and smell are subtle, so it's easy to drink daily.