Posted on Oct 8, 2021
Sensational aroma

This coffee is a haven, it has a sweet beautiful flavor that pairs well with the medium roast. Finding good coffee in Japan is not easy, so upon finding and tasting this, I was tickled pink! Definitely try some!

928fe4c2-6232-4a36-91e9-79c8654dedd9
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I enjoy this coffee but it is a little bitter, probably due to the roast. It says it has liqueur flavoring and it is pretty apparent. You might want to lay off it in the morning, it can be a bit strong, flavor-wise. The quality of the coffee is decent as compared to others we’ve had and the grounds are at a good fineness for hand poured drip. The ingredients themselves seem to be alright, of course there are some artificial flavors but it’s not off-putting. I’m not sure that this is an every day cup of coffee but something to treat yourself with. Perhaps after work with a shot of something extra to make it even more interesting.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Delicious vanilla caramel coffee! I have been looking for a good vanilla ground coffee, because where I live there are generally only flavored capsules This is perfect. Good quality coffee.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The liquor is definitely the dominant flavor here so if you like liqueur great, if not I'd choose another coffee - overall a high quality product.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Added flavor is very intense and artificial, don't like it at all. Making cold brew out of it just to finish faster and forget about it.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

it's great. the grind is just right too. I would order again!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

So good, the smell is just out if this world

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I have ordered other Verena Street coffee and found them more flavorful. Cow Tipper was good coffee, but it tasted like regular coffee. I could not taste the vanilla or Carmel. There may have been a bit of coffee liqueur flavoring that overpowered the other two, but if I had not seen the package, I would have never been able to guess it was flavored coffee. My reaction, had it been a blind taste test would have been, “good, strong coffee.”

Posted on May 23, 2022

The smell of vanilla it’s so good! And the taste even better!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is really good. The flavor is nice and it’s not too acidic.