Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This coffee is so delicious! It's like tasting a dessert on your espresso or your cappuccino. I wasn't sure about the flavor, but once we had it at home, we don't want any other coffee. Must try on cold coffee, it is the hit of this summer!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I always go for the beans rather than the ground. We love the freshness and aroma of the brewed coffee right after grounding. I got this at a half price, which is a real bargain. Be aware of the expiry date. Eventually I regretted buying this big pack. The reason is the artificial flavor. After 3 year’s ketogenic diet, I become very sensitive to anything that contains preservatives, additives and artificial flavors. I started to dislike it from the moment it brewed, smelled fake. I tried to sip some, ended up feeling dizzy after 10 minutes. If you are as sensitive as me, stay away from the flavored coffee, go for the organic, natural ones. Hope my suggestion help.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I’d love to have a fresh cup of coffee with MCT oil to start my day. With the whole beans, I can ground them straight away and enjoy the aromatic coffee in no time. It’s a boosting treat!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Flavour is great, not sweet and I do sometimes mix it with plain coffee beans if I feel like lighter flavour taste. Really great quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very good medium roast coffee. The vanilla taste isn’t as pronounced as the hazelnut flavor of the Mississippi Grogg, which remains our favorite from this roaster.

I like the smell but I didn’t really get the taste…:p

62852da7-2c18-4e90-b7e0-60078376d2ac
56873064-acac-4d9c-9856-3c408afc7d6d
bc5073fb-3646-498c-98e6-12598430e668
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I used to buy other coffee beans which serve good flavor as both espresso and ice drip. This one can barley acceptable when served hot but the ice drip tastes grassy and has no aroma at all. Although it's a little cheaper but I would prefer better quality by paying little more.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Makes a delicious aromatic cup of coffee. Includes only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great product. I will buy again. I use it for my kid and myself.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I’m enjoying this coffee. It’s bold but smooth. I taste a hint of Bailey’s Irish cream to it which I like.