4.8

4.8
Based on 1,451 Ratings
1,292
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

These gummies taste sooo good. I love the consistency and they are easy to eat in the morning. They are a small size and sometimes I wish I could eat more! They seem to be effective since my vitamin D levels have returned to normal. The quality seems very good.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
1,377

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

my favorite vitamin. was never a fan of swallowing vitamins. yes, there is some sugar in them but i sometimes take them after dinner just to have a little something sweet. like most people living in the northern part of the country, i had a vitamin d deficiency. my latest blood work showed vitamin d level went up to good levels and my dr was pleased.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I got it for my mom but she say it is tasty and dose the job!! I belvie that would buy again!!!! Not a doctor advise here but you. Can take it as a. Bulk

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I like Gummies vitamins, they are easy to take. I have trouble with capsules, it was good to find. Health is good, and all good.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It's the most tasty and it's actually works! My vitamin D elevated significantly. It's great as a little something sweet after a meal.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The gummies taste great. iHerb shipping was very fast, and the package arrived within two days. I had an awesome experience with previous purchases I made with iHerb as well! Great job folks!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It is in the form of a jelly, so it is easy to take. It can be eaten by both adults and children, so you don't have to buy multiple nutritional supplements. It tastes sweet and makes you feel good when you eat it!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

As a women in my 40?s I have to make sure I receive my necessary dose of Vitamin D daily. After a lot of research I decided to go with VitaFusion and very good decision so far! Good flavor, they are small and provide the perfect dose.