Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Amazing product!!!

My adrenals crashed last July and after multiple dr visits and him telling me basically everything is in my head, I chose to se a naturopathic dr. He was amazing. He put me on this adrenal support because of a severe cortisol imbalance and my world was so much better!! These work fast. I immediately felt better. I can’t say enough good things about this product!!!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My naturalistic doc recommended these and I now can't be without them. They keep me calm, sane, and even tempered. Before this, my emotions would always get the best of me.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Helps with a full nights sleep! Keeps me from crashing at noon!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Was recommended by my naturopath doctor for a sleep issue but didn't really seem to make a difference.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great quality. I’m significantly seen a huge improvement

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great product

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I was sick here and there, and the hospital told me I had Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome. There are several products for the adrenal glands and this one was recommended.

e73c5245-6d25-4632-bf03-336269ce11e4
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought a acquaintance who is under a lot of stress along with Thorn Research Two Day, Alipoic Acid, and Quali-c for Vitamin Megadose. Expensive.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It was a symptom that seemed to be adrenal fatigue, but I felt it was very effective!