Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Ingredient (based on their web) Milk protein isolate, collagen peptides (from bovine), tapioca dextrose (D-Glucose), cocoa powder, natural flavors, sea salt, MCT oil (MCT oil, acacia fiber), sunflower lecithin, stevia leaf Reb M, monk fruit extract. I choose this because it's the first ever lactose intolerant protein powder and included collagen too. I drink it before workout. I got leaner body (50mins/1 day) for working out around 6 months. Its smell little bit weird (like bitter or smth) but when you put it together with another drink it's ok.

c81a50cf-17cd-4d5a-a5f3-ecc7969eab7d
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This protein collagen was amazing as well! The last time I tried a whey protein, it grows me acne on my face, and I hate it. but this one, it even helps me reduce my acne, it has an amazing taste as well! I'm so happy that I can keep my body fit and my glowing face at the same time only with 1 products without having acne or pimples.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

its very sweet but convenient since you don't really need to add anything to it just some water and you're good to go! for people who workout and want a sweet reward afterwards you'd definitely like this protein

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Been using it more than 6 month and loving it everyday , it’s so far best choice of protein for me as lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant person .

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The calories are good so if you are on a diet and want to use it as a supplement for your fitness training, I think it is a good product. That being said, the taste is to artificial. I usually love strawberry tasting products and recommend the delicious strawberry whey protein powder from optimum nutrition, but it is quite big and pricey. The size to product ratio of this was exactly what I was looking for, but you do sacrifice a lot in terms of flavour.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

High protein and collagen powder mix. Flavor is not overly sweet. Mixes in well in a smoothie. Packaging is hard to open at first as the seal is poorly made.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I put 2 spoons and about 240ml water into blender. It is smooth, but when u drink to the end, it is air bubble. The main problem is the taste, although not too sweet, it is artificial!!! I want to throw it, how can i finish drinking 761g artificial taste?! If u wanna try, try 1 spoon at first, or use milk instead of water to cover the artificial taste.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

very good protein vitamins, with a flavour of strawberry. tastes really good.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Love vital proteins powder. Nice taste and great texture. I usually blend in my vitamix or nutrabullet and veg a great consistency.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Tastes so good, quality is very good. It mixes very well and delicious too.