Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is my third order. This supplement has helped me to stabilise my macular degeneration. I am extremely pleased to know from my eye specialist that my condition has remained stable during my first one-year follow up check. Its a wonderful aid to add to my healthy eye habits. The capsules are very easy to take, especially friendly to people who have difficulty swallowing tablets like me.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Bought it for my father-in-law cos the eye doctor said to have this for his eye problem. I guess its ok cos he’s not complaining. And he’s walking faster hahah prob cos he can see better now?

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It was good when I took it first month but I found that it may effecting my period so I just only take 1 capsult each time and only twice a week.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Does quite well with dry eyes. Use drops just once a day now .

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My mother is hooked on this product! She has been using it for a few years now and is extremely happy with it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My husband has been using these vitamins for years now. He feels they've been very helpful in stabilizing his macular degeneration.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is awesome The formula is included all nutritions that I needed for eyes health.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

This is an excellent eyes vitamin, which I can not be without. It slows down macular degeneration in my one eye and also works as preventive for my other eye.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

VITEYES provides essential eyes vitamins especially for better vision health. Great benefits to keep improvement of our eyes functions.