Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have been deficient with vitamin D for a long time. Constantly tired and sleepy. After running several tests doctor has prescribed me 4000 IU for 2 months following with 5600 IU. Have been taking this one for a month now and can feel the energy and improvement of overall health improvement

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I bough this product for the whole family and for the 4 months ahead. Basically for all cold season. There was a research that explained why people have more fever and colds in winter than in summer. The answer is simple - SUN and Vitamin D that is derived from sun radiation. In winter we are deprived of vitamin D. I found several reliable resources that recommend a minimum of 4000IUs of Vitamin D for winter period to stay healthy. That's what I went for. Highly recommend this and combine it with zinc for cellular protection. Stay healthy!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Got for dark winter days, when sun is not as frequently found here. Quite happy with the quality of it, used both myself and my roommates!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I like this product because of the dosage 4000UI and its so small. No taste or smell,easy to sallow. No additives. Definitely going to buy it again.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Quality, dosage selection, ingredients, positive effects and customer service are unsurpassed when compared to other similar websites. iHerb has become my go-to-health supplies company. Thanks, IHerb for such great products and service, not to mention your free shipping on orders $20 or more!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Very high potency in such a small pill. I like that. I will see how it works after I get my blood test results in a next two months..

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Getting this for my kids. To help maintain their health and immune system in this pandemic era. So far it works!!!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Great supplement with the scientifically proven optimal dose! Hard to find 4000 IU caps of vitamin D3. Use it for the right immune response!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Very convenient, especially with this lockdown stuff, getting sunlight is hard. They are very easy to swallow and with a neutral taste.