3.7

3.7
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Excellent! I use it for coffee and to add taste when making icecream

It goes really good as a creamer that I add to my instant coffee its very water like, kind of reminds me of almond milk (but more watery) I also use it as an ingredient when I make ice-cream using my ice-cream making machine I keep finding myself ordering more of that so to put it short I recommend buying this one

No sugar, no Fat! Super super tasty Coffee creamer! Always in My coffee! Please consider that we are doing each other a favor by giving our reviews a thumbs up 👍.

395c0ccb-726e-4320-9ed7-63b9aec07298
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I’m not usually a fan of hazelnut flavor. However this was the only flavor in stock. I was pleasantly surprised, there was only a hint of hazelnut and tasted pretty good. Quality was good as with most Walden farm products. Same ingredients as with the other Walden farms creamers.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I was needing a creamer with no calories to make my coffee smooth without breaking my fast and this one delivered! It's delicious and it gives my morning coffee a silky texture. I definitely recommend!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

It gives a nice taste of hazelnut and it’s not overpowering the coffee taster, however I don’t think you will taste it with a strong coffee, but I like anything hazelnut

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good addition to coffee for sugar free latte. Would buy again, try other flavors. Has a thin texture, not syrup like. Love the taste w/o the sugar rush.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

very healthy product, taste very good. Good substitude for regular coffee creamer.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Good taste, it’s glass bottle so it’s heavy

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I can not believe it is sugarless and NO Calories. It truly tastes wonderful with no after taste.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I love hazelnut creamer. This is sugar free too. Best pair for your morning coffee .