Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I was using the richer version in the winter and switched to this in the summer because I have combination skin. It's hard to believe that such a light lotion can leave the skin feeling so moisturized. My skin hasn't looked so good in a long time, I really can't explain it, it's so smooth and the pores are less visible. The scent is mild.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I’ve tried a number of hydrating lotions. I keep returning to this. I have sun damage and am going through peri menopause and this coupled with a hydrating oil really works well.

Posted on May 17, 2022

So lightweight and water-like texture and extremely moisturizing , I put the tiniest amount and it goes a long way ,, although the quantity of it it is very little I don’t mind and definitely will repurchase

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this in cream form previously and loved it so now I got a lotion, as I wanted something light. It is a nice one but I think I prefer the cream - leaves a bit of a flaky film on the skin and there is alcohol scent to it. My skin looks good and it is quite hydrating though.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

GREAT product. A little bit goes a long way, and the smell is nice.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

light texture with strong moisturizing power

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Light smell, pleasant texture - the best cream for summer! For people with oily facial skin, this option is ideal! It moisturizes well and lasts for a long time.