Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This moisturizer is very nice. Smaller bottle ,but the lotion seems to go further. No nasty ingredients which is huge. Absorbs quickly. Creamy. Not sticky. I like to add my favorite essential oils to the lotion. Love that it is unscented. No perfume smell, so no headaches or allergy reaction.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love this lotion, it goes on very easily and feels really soft on the skin. It is very well absorbed and does not feel greasy.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Composition smells very good and good absorbs. It’s great on a skin. Size is perfect. You can also use for sensitive skin and for any age. I can recommend this moisture as a good quality and for any season.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very nourishing, and didn’t leave an oily feeling, it absorbs well and is excellent for sensitive skin. Every time I use it my skin looks glowy and hydrated.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

But has some benefits - it makes skin look nourished and glowy - I still use it on my legs before going out, feels better than oil, but still sticky. The first application was a disaster - used it after shower before going to bed, couldn’t sleep! It was just too heavy and made my clothes sticky. Eeew. Size is ok, if the lotion was good I don’t think the quantity would be enough for me. Texture is heavy. Maybe good for sensitive skin - it looks like a good barrier. I sometimes use it for feet as a mask. Scent is ok.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love that this truly has no scent. It absorbs quickly and is moisturizing. I didn't give it 5 stars because it seems a little sticky sometimes. If I mix a bit of jojoba oil with it, then I don't notice it.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

love weleda products. this has no scent which is great for sensitive allergic skin .. get moisturiser

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Love this unscented lotion. Hard to find, so glad you have it.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Absolutely love this cream, even the unscented has a nice faint smell unlike other unscented body lotions that smell pretty terrible.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Really works well on my legs where I was getting eczema. Eczema gone, and my skin feels so nice!