Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Excellent cheesy high-protein low-carb snack

This a large bag of the Whisps cheese snacks, with 14 small bags inside. You get half delicious cheddar and half delicious parmesan. The tastes are very similar, but the cheddar tasted to me a slight bit saltier. These make great low-carb snacks for a bag or box lunch. The parmesan ones are quite a bit higher in protein content, which surprised me. This is the best deal on bags of the small servings, since you get 7 bags of each type, not 6.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

In terms of taste, I could not really distinguish between cheddar and parmesan, just that it had quite a strong cheese taste. The size or serving of each pack was just about right and great as a snack, with the additional benefit of added protein. It's a good replacement for chips.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The individual packages are TINY. However, the snack is very rich greasy, so not sure you need more than that. The taste is nice if you miss snacks while on keto, price used to be more attractive but has now been increased so not sure I'll buy again without a sale. For that, only 4 stars.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is the perfect keto snack I can carry around all the time. I keep 1 packet in each of my bags and purses. It's tasty and convenient. Best on-the-go snack option for keto lifestyle. It's also good for portion control. I always want more but it's a small packet so you won't overeat.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

By far one of my favorite snacks. It is great to have this in snack size bags to limit portions and to take to work on the go!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

These are perfect for lunches or a tasty protein power-snack at the office. I like the parmesan ones better, but that is just personal preference - both have a nice cheese flavor and a fun crunchy texture.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I love this big pack. I can never finish a normal pack and don’t want them to go stale but with the little packs I finish them faster plus I have all the flavors

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is a great sized pack with nice portion bags inside. I am a huge fan of this product- I like the bulk size because a small bag doesn’t last long at my place!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Great taste and good for the low carbs. They almost taste the same but all are made from the same ingredient cheese. This is good for some low carb diet for a snack and they have good quality. The size might be small but it is worth it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It’s usually more expensive but I got it when it had a discount. It’s easy to bring to school or work. The favor is also better than the other ones in the market