Posted on Mar 14, 2022
My favourite snack.

Cheese whisps are by far my favourite snack- they shine in comparison to other brands in the same category. Parmesan and cheddar are my go to flavours. I’m glad they come in a larger bag size- can’t wait for the cheddar to come in the big bag too!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These crisps are so delicious and a great addition to my low carb diet lifestyle. They are of excellent quality and taste so much of the main ingredient Parmesan cheese. I use them right out of the box and I have also crumbled them up and sprinkled them on top of salads and soups. Yum!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Yumi healthy snack for my toddlers. I don’t have to worry about any hidden nasty additives or sugar.. The kids can’t get enough of them. Just price wise a little high now and the size of package reduced.. makes it bit harder to have stocked all the time now. If it wasn’t the price it would totally be a 5 star product!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Such an easy snack to have to add some extra fats to your diet. You can also break it up and add it to a salad for some crunch!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

It is too yummy and I will buy it again and again. It is just cheese and no other ingredient which is a healthy snack. No carbohydrate no sugar perfectly fit my low carb diet. It is a bit expensive but a good bargain for family size.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love Whisps. This has a good flavor. Garlic herb is my favorite. I highly recommend. Great for keto diet because very few carbs. great snack food.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Crunchy, cheesy, easy! My aunt used to make these from scratch. As a mom wearing 10+ hats, I am thrilled to be able to pop open a bag and go. Still our favorite flavor and brand of these and we've tried quite a few.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love these crisps! Great flavor, high quality, love to snack them. These crisps were one of the things I missed the most about life in the US

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Salty, crunchy, delicious - just the way I like my snacks. Trouble is that I find them addicting and can never stop at half the pack. Good for keto diets.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

need a crunchy treat for your keto diet? or are you just a cheese lover. well this one is for you!! it is for me. i like that tangy cheesy flavor and perfect for my diet.