Posted on Oct 6, 2021
oatmeal cookies, less guilt when you eat them. YUMMY

The quality of the ingredients and the packing were really good. I loved these, they are so easy to make, these small sized balls and pop them in the oven and done. The taste is so good I could have honestly eaten them all right away. The fact that they are oatmeal makes you feel like to you are eating some what healthier so you don't feel as guilty eating so many. The packaging looks great, the cardboard box is a nice velvety silky feeling on it. Nice that its not just a standard box but has a cute roof type closure. I would recommend this and I will be buying this again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Ordered second time, this time took 2 psc(all that left unfortunately) I love it and my whole family. I just put a little less sugar cuse its very sweet for our taste

8f553615-44ab-4bd2-bbe8-ab907be8aa92
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The oat flavour is strong but not overpowering. Easy to bake. Cookies come out very crunchy on the outside, the thicker you make the cookie, the softer the inside. The cookie spreads so make sure you leave enough space in between the rounds of batter. Not a lot of chocolate chips here so if you like more, add some to this batter.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

super easy to make and good taste for a quick dessert. made it vegan and had no problems with final product. chewy and soft not too sweet the perfect balance

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Easy to make but I think it's nothing unusual. it is convenient to keep such a mix when you are too lazy to cook, but you want sky sweet

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These cookies taste great. They 're also relatively calorie friendly. I made the mistake of adding a little bit too much water so the mixture did not bind as well in the oven so this is something that you should be cautious with during preparation.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Read a lot of nice reviews, easy to bake and taste good

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I like it packs sugar and cookie mixture separately. I can adjust the sugar amount.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

These are delicious but so expensive for the value. Love that they use organic ingredients.