Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Oh my goodness I’m going to buy this ingredient it’s good for age it’s super food quality is perfect packaging is equal benefits above explanation I add it into my diet I mix into my shakes it’s antioxidant rich it’s health improvements it’s antioxidant it tastes good and the taste is super it’s super food and I recommend it highly

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Ive been sensitive to alot of dif supplements this one no issue, good bang for buck from shopping around, good quality. Have ordered this twice so far.

06fa3b1b-090f-4efc-8528-d81c6f2fba39
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

A little goes a long way. Good quality ingredients. Kale is a superfood, rich in antioxidants, which are super beneficial for maintaining good health. I usually add it to my breakfast smoothies, and you can't even tell that there's kale added in there, because the taste is really subtle.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

we don't have kale in my country, so i was glad to be able to purchase it in this form, cuz it will last me some time, and a little goes a long way. use it with other fruits or vegetables that have kind of a strong taste to cover the taste of the kale, it taste like henna to me

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

excellent taste, quality . but, cruciferous vegetables, anti-thyroid,reduce uptzke of iodine .So,had to eat small amount of seaweed, yo get some more iodine.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I really like this kale powder I use it in protein shakes and it doesnt have a strong taste I feel like I have alot more energy after using it!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great & deep sleep after consuming, you can feel the powerful healing effects after a day or two. An excellent source of plant proteins and phytonutrients, with an affordable price. This is what you need for your next checkout!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Best Kale Powder I have so far!! I like the grass green color and make my drink taste delicious and healthy— good for your liver

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

First time trying Wilderness Poets brand and it’s Kale powder. I like the earthy green taste and mild natural veggie sweetness it has. Will definitely repurchase.