Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Excellent! Great for pre-mix baked goods!

A little expensive? Yes. Worth every cent? Yes. This Pure Vanilla Powder is a tiny little jar of pure magic. The second you open the jar you are overwhelmed with the delicious scent of vanilla. The texture is soft, and a little clumpy. It's not a finely ground dry powder. I pre-mix the dry ingredients for WFPB Healthy Brekkie Cookies. We eat these quite often as a grab and go snack on our way out of the door. The original recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and I substitute 1/2 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Powder which I include in my pre-mixed dry ingredients. When I need to throw together a new batch of cookies there is just a few ingredients and they come together in no time.

44171b3a-83b4-49e9-b088-53e0ce3a8bf3
a21c98e9-96e1-499e-9c56-10909cf359a1
baff9365-ffc7-4acc-9bbc-b6609302a5a8
128423ae-39ef-4f6b-b20e-8fbe6cb1f628

Wow - so easy and versatile - without any mess whatsoever. And having proper vanilla makes ALL the difference. Quite pricey but well worth it when compared to buying the pods individually [plus you have the prep and mess] Really recommend you snap this up during a flash-sale as well - then its a great deal!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love that it’s just dried and powdered vanilla, nothing else. Smells amazing, no whiff of alcohol. So if you care about your ingredients, this is one the few options that’s plain. Haven’t tested it side by side with the alcohol stuff so I’m not sure if the difference would be noticeable for the non-discerning baker. My only qualm is the price for such a small bottle.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Very good smell and looks like freshly peel vanilla bean. I used it to put in my coffee and baking. Also put in vodka to make my own vanilla extract. It is a bit pricey but is good alternative where fresh vanilla pod is also expensive in where i am located

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

By far the best vanilla I ever tried... It is expensive - as all good vanilla powders are - but it incredibly improvea all baking products I tried so far. Opening the jar it did not seem as flavourful as other brands I've tried but the end result is much much better even with very little powder added.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love this vanilla its quality as an ingredient and composition is perfect. The package is tough for shipping and good for any diet in smoothies etc. I use it frequetly becasue I just love vaniall so only a small serving in my banana smoothy is perfect. The benefit is deliciousness!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I am in love with this vanilla. It is natural and tastes amazing in desserts. The price is quite high, but real vanilla beans are not cheap. The package is very comfortable as you can use as much as as you need and the just store the rest. It seems that package is small but it will last for long for man man desserts.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Smells amazing as soon as you open it. It is obviously of excellent quality, which is evident by the soft, moist texture. It is so conveniently and well-packaged in the little glass container; it's very easy to scoop out with a measuring spoon. The flavor is very potent. Can't wait to try it for baking all kinds of treats!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I hesitated before buying this vanilla powder for the first time because of its cost. I was used to making my own vanilla extract using vodka and vanilla beans. I still use vanilla extract for drinks, such as hot chocolate, but now that I've witness the amazing power of the Wilderness Poets vanilla powder, I have to use it when I bake goodies or I simply add a little bit to my whipped cream. The effect is hard to describe, but it is definitely worth every penny. Nothing compared to regular vanilla extract. The flavor is simply amazing!!!!