4.9

4.9
Based on 1,422 Ratings
1,297
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Very very good quality product and ingredient the size dosage benefit are wow. taste It’s mercury free it’s safe for use good for bone system and will rise the good cholesterol it’s good also if you use it with V D3 as a package Good luck and best regards

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

If you search on iherb you will realize there are tons of fish oil around. I bought this specifically because the serving dosage is very close to double what my wife's gynae prescribing to her during / after pregnancy, which means she can take 1 pill at a cheaper price. My wife said the size of this pill is also smaller.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

What made me choose this supplement is that it is mercury-free and as a dosage of two tablets a day is ideal for getting the wonderful benefits of Omega 3 The ingredients are ideal for use, especially since we know pregnancy is a delicate period and need to choose the supplement carefully

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good quality. Fast delivery. This is my repeat order for my children. It is good for brain and health. I will continue for my purchase. Thank you for the product and service. The ingredient is good. The size is medium and easy to eat. It is not fishy. It is a good product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

No fishy aftertaste and I feel good about the quality of the ingredients and the price. Omega 3s have so many benefits for pregnancy and postpartum, especially for baby's development!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

quality is very good, ingredients are same that I want, and size is also perfect, I am taking in morning after breakfast and its taste less.

Awesome quality. Good in size and nice package. Suitable for all ages use. Benefit well for individuals. Clean ingredients and good composition. Tasteless, frequency and serving is just right. The right supplement for pregnant ladies. Seen great improvement overtime. Dosage is just right.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I like that this doesn't have a fishy smell or taste like some others I've tried before. The size is small enough to be comfortably swallowed.