Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Wonderful product

I love how my hair feels after I use this. It cleans off all the shampoo residue. And doesn't leave a vinegar smell at all. You have to add water to it (1:4), so it lasts long. Only one thing I don't like is the design, but it doesn't effect its effectiveness :)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It’s good for the scalp but it is a bit too sour to my hair. Makes my hair a bit brittle and dry so I use it seldom sand not regularly, once in a while. My hair doesn’t like coconut oil either but the onion juice is great for the hair follicles. Same goes for the rosemary and sage. The scent is of an apple cider vinegar mixed with herbs. The bottle has a fair size not too big. Very high quality ingredients.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I think this is a great product to try if you have never used apple cider vinegar for rinsing hair - it really does make a difference adding shine and softness to your hair. I wish I remembered to use it more often but even after one usage you will be able to see benefits

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

my hair loves this product. haven't found anything quiet like it. makes my hair have so many waves/ curls. They look and feel thicker, really overall healthier. thumps up.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Repeated purchase. It makes my hair soft and shiny, and I quite enjoy the vinegary smell. I dilute it and keep it in a bottle, then use it as a rinse in alternate days.

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Will need further dilution. Around 1:5 liquid to water ration. The instructions calls for measurement in cups but 1:5 is just right. A bit difficult to work with and it smell just like apple cider vinegar. But the scent won’t linger which is ok.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It does make great difference in hair health. From first application my hair is super soft less frizzy and shiny

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I love the product but the increased price is making me rethink my hair washing routine. It does not leave an after smell although I do finish with a conditioner so that may help. It feels good on my scalp.