Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I did not use this product yet, but I've tried others sauce from this brand and I really liked it! it's high quality with good ingredients, very tasty. you can use it in Mexican dishes or even to put it in any dish just for spiciness. the package size is not big but it is good.

When I first saw that this sauce is made with Habanero pepper, which is known to be very hot, I had to try it. So glad I did! My husband likes his food very spicy and he loves this sauce. I tried it too and just a few drops was enough for me but he puts a whole lot more on his food. Contrary to many spicy sauces, this one has no bitterness to eat. Very pleasant tasting with the addition of being HOT! This sauce is also made with only clean ingredients. It's VEGAN, GF, no preservatives and only natural ingredient with some being organic. I will definitely purchase again and looks like it will be very soon.

Posted on May 16, 2022

More depth and character than Yellowbird Habanero. Less depth and character than Yellowbird Serrano. Less heat than either one of those two. I like it, but it's not the "hot" sauce I was looking for. It does make it easier to add to your food and not worry about adding too much, but it's insufficient if you're craving a good kick from the heat. I won't buy more for me, but might keep it in the fridge for guests.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Just like all of Yellow Bird hot sauces this product taste and quality is great! Great for almost everything. I really recommend it for Hot Sauce lovers.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Our family is from Texas but we live abroad. This is a welcome taste of home. It’s a nice heat but flavorful. My husband eats it on everything!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Moderately hot sauce with really good taste . Squeeze bottle and quite runny consistency makes it easy to dispense. Superb value for the money.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Well balanced, good heat. I prefer the Serrano sauce but do not regret this purchase.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Very delicious taste. Not too hot. Great organic, high-quality ingredients. Perfect size for the price. All in all, would definitely recommend.

Posted on May 1, 2022

If you’ll looking for the spice it’s definitely for you. Going to buy a refill for sure.

Liormorsasson
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Hot and spicy in the best way possible! Makes excellent dipping sauce for wings. And no thickeners in the ingredients!