Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Love from the first sip

I finally understand why people love Yogi tea so much! After ordering few packages now I am a huge fan too and can't imagine my morning without it. It has a really nice tase and sometimes I do feel little more energetic. I am always curious what text comes with the bag. Love it!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

EXCELLENT product & I love the flavor. This has totally replaced my morning coffee & is my go to beverage to warm up from being out in the cold. I’ve noticed a difference in lowered stress levels and increased positively in my moods since starting. That says a lot- I’m a teacher in the middle of a pandemic with students learning in-person and online. The reduction of feelings of stress were noticeable after a few days. May not work the same way for everyone, but I’m sold. Iherb had the LOWEST price of any retailer I’ve found.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I drink it after I'm awake it gives me energy and I can feel that I'm able to focus more on my day as whole without the feeling I have overdosed caffeine as I drank coffee which is the most thing I liked in this kind of tea

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I haven't tried this tea yet but I've tried other teas by yogi. the package became a little bit torn, but the teas inside are okay. vanilla flavor is always good for you because it is uplifting and sweet.

4addbb07-1f11-47d0-8401-4c7cef9dd409
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Highly recommended for women .. the taste is so tasty for me .. good as a beneficial tea .. the ingredients are great and helps women hormones to be stable ..

Posted on May 13, 2022

this is my favorite by them, that vanilla aroma is so so lovely and tastes nice, I like to use it to suppress my sweets cravings when I am on a diet because of that yummy vanilla smell

Posted on May 9, 2022

If you like vanilla taste its great! I love the ingredients in it and that its organic. I just started to use it and have felt more energetic plus i do not get the crash after a meal any more.

Posted on May 7, 2022

out of all yogi tea I purchased, this one tasted so good!! highly recommand if you like fruity yet not overpowering taste. good quality ingredients!