ToryHoney
Posted on Aug 22, 2021
Good

I absolutely love Yogi teas in general but this one really lacks personality, flavor and scent. I don’t know, it tastes very similar to Sweet Lemon Everyday Immune also from Yogi. They were launched together and this one is slightly less lemony with a hint of turmeric, but they both are bland and boring to me.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This tea smells quite herbal though I don't really get much of the ginger flavor at all. The overall experience is calming and nice but the taste is very mild. You do get a nice yellow color from the turmeric a slight tang from the citrus but I would say not really my favorite tea from this brand. I will continue to use them because I have heard really good things about the benefits of turmeric as far as helping with inflammation in the body.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

you must be ready for a yellow color when you serving the tea. I see it like benefit. good blend, no caffeine. wonderfull quality for everyday use. good size, and package is good.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The sweetness of this blend works so well. I love it as a midday caffeine-free pick-me-up. Strong flavors with a little warmth. And if you add a little maple syrup, it's even better!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My Mother and I love Turmeric Tea. We've tried like every brand. This one is really good! Perfectly flavored! Turmeric is a SUPERFOOD! Try it! This brand is wonderful!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like the taste of this turmeric tea more than the honey chai turmeric vitality.

be5841e2-a69d-4790-b104-984a8a1aa849
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Lovely, tasty, and healthy winter drink that makes you relaxed! One star down as they still use stapler pins!

bf58e813-1688-47f7-b7e3-0670a49808d8
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

nice, order for healthy choice for my family, delivery is well

b32b605e-ae5c-4b14-a7aa-5ebc7ee9b97f
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love Yogi teas and the quality organic ingredients. This isn’t my favourite. The blend is good but the flavour intensity is a bit weak for my liking.