Page 1 - Reviews - Zahler, One Daily, Daily Multivitamin with 20 Vitamins & Minerals + Spectra Blend, 60 Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using this product for a month and even though vitamins are supposed to be taken for a long time in order to actually "feel" results, I can tell that they have improved my whole well-being state. They are nicely packed so they look fancy, have good taste and its size is adequate even though it could be a little bigger. These are not limited to my age group but they have enough potency to be used as a single cover-all-the-bases supplement.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Switched from gummies to capsules after learning how much sugars go into the gummies. Capsules are sugar free and and helping me keep my blood sugar under check. Most importantly, the vitamin mix is excellent I feel more energetic every day after I started consuming these multis. Mouth ulcers gone and skin started feeling fresh. Very happy swap.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I've been taking these for 2 weeks and feel like it has given me more energy as I go on with my day. The ingredients are of good quality and the size of the capsules are not difficult to take. I like that I only have to take 1 daily and it takes care of my daily regime. There is no aftertaste after taking the supplement.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These vitamins are a great way to get all my vitamins in one day since it has all the ingredients to a healthy body. You can definitely see that they are much better quality than what you get at grocery or pharmacy stores. I like that it's only one pill a day. The size are great too, especially since I have a small throat.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

These are easy to take and very convenient for getting your daily nutrients in. It's a plus that they're vegan and plant based. I take the recommended two capsules a day with my meals and water and I feel like they help me get the vitamins and minerals I might be missing in my daily diet. The capsules aren't too big and they're easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My daughter wanted to start taking a multivitamin and I told her about this brand. Zahler always has the best stuff! I like that she isn’t getting a bunch of sugar from gummies, and she likes that they’re natural and non-GMO. Plus, she only has to take one per day and the package was a two-month supply. We’re both very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Been taking it for a few weeks now and I do feel more energy. Doc suggested a multivit for me due to me having a lap band and needing extra vitamin support. Easy to take. - no after taste. It’s also a trusted brand and that’s why I chose this.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

These are the perfect one day multivitamin capsule. The ingredients are all natural and healthy. It comes with a good amount to last for people that take it once a day. The capsules are small in size and easy to swallow so no cha de I will choke on them. I feel great taking them daily. They are good for any adult. Happy with my purchase.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love the ingredients for this multivitamin. I take one daily and I am done unlike many others that need to be taken several times a day or in multiple capsules. There is no tast to them. The size of the pills isn't too big to have a hard time swallowing . We take it as a preventative measure and think that the potency and quality are there. Would recommend it to family and friends.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great supplement to add to ensure I am getting all of my daily nutrients, even when I am busy and not eating my best. Self-care isn't always bubble baths, sometimes it's taking one small extra step to take care of yourself and your needs even when you're not taking the best care of yourself. For me, adding this multivitamin was one of those steps.