Page 1 - Reviews - Zahler, Prenatal + DHA 300 Optimal Formula, 180 Softgels - iHerb

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These arrived quickly. Large but easy to swallow due to them being gel capsules. I love that they include everything in one supplement. There is a small after taste as time passes as with all Dha products that I have tried and I alleviated this issue by taking with dinner. My Ob/gyn was happy with the amounts and types of supplements in this capsule and she says that the iron is the well absorbed type. No real constipation issues so far. Packaging and quality are good. As described. Overall happy with this purchase and this one pill has all supplement.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I think this is my 4 or 5th time purchasing this product. The product always arrived faster than the expected date. The expected date was a month after the order date because it is international shipping but always arrived early. Probably will purchase 2-3 times more since my wife is finally pregnant.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My friend suggested this as a prenatal after doing extensive research. My doctor recommended I start taking it a month or two before trying. I have now been taking it daily for 4+ months and I can say it is one of the best all-encompassing prenatal vitamins out there. You only take 2/day with food. I never feel sick from taking it. I do always take it with food as is recommended. It is a gel cap so easy to swallow. Highly recommend it! I also do take a probiotic, but that is the only other supplement I need.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is a great pre natal, as a vegetarian I wanted to get the DHA without the fish oil. I have been taking pre and post pregnancy and it’s great. Very high in folic acid. Only downside is you need to remember to take 2 tablets … this is most likely as it covers such a range of vitamins.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

The best quality prenatal I could find. Im very sceptical about multivitamins. So many just throw all ingredients in without care or without thinking about the bio-uptake. For instance, calcium can inhibit iron uptake so was amazed to see low calcium in this prenatal. Also, soo many people arent aware of the difference between folate and folic acid. This prenatal truly is the best, so yes, it is expensive but it's worth it. The size of the tablets are on the large size but are easy to swallow with no bad after taste. The packaging is nice and having two in a row makes it easy to remember to take two a day.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Took these prior to trying for first pregnancy and now i am taking before we try for second child. Only reason why theyre not a 5 star is because theyre a pain to take twice a day. They do have another prenatal that is once a day and smaller but they dont have the same doses of minerals/vitamins so I stuck with this one. Theyre packed with everything you need (ie folate not folic acid)pre-during-post natal and I honestly feel it contributed to a healthy pregnancy. I was never deficient in anything guaranteed I also had a balanced diet. Love!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best vitamins used ever, which contain everything. instead of taking millions of different vitamins, you take only 2 tablets a day. Still taking these even after breastfeeding and have been well.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
2043

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The best quality and quantity of essential vitamins for a prenatal that I’ve found yet. They include ingredients that other prenatals don’t always have like vitamin D and DHA, although I would prefer folic acid over methyl folate.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is a very impressive prenatal vitamin so I gave it 4.5 out of 5 stars. The ingredients are the star of the show; it has almost everything I look for in my prenatal. Zahler Prenatal + DHA has the perfect amount of most ingredients.