Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very very very very very very good

helped me enormously

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

it's so big i recommend it if you have a bigger toes

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It’s big

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I accidentally stumbled upon this cap and immediately decided that I just needed it. I often get calluses on my little finger, and using a patch is very expensive. I also thought about ordering a thumb for my mother, but the parcels began to go longer, and my mother urgently needed it. Therefore, I decided to order only for myself, and I bought it for my mother on the Russian marketplace. And to be honest, I didn't see any difference. Both are made of dense material, elastic. With iHerb, it only comes out more expensive (at the time of purchase - almost twice). And so, it’s very convenient to walk, the only cap is very long, but I bent it and everything is fine. Doesn't interfere, doesn't hurt. It happens when you walk for a long time, it starts to press, but for me it is not critical. Washes very easily, dries quickly. I've been going for a month, no complaints. Durable.

b0229af9-511f-4a68-928b-8bb768656be6
Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I took a small size, but the piece is long, I had to cut it well to protect it, but there are no suitable sizes, there is no smell even after a long day, it helped me protect the last toe from burns caused by friction with shoes and pain, a soft silicone gel formula that protects the fingers. I hope the company produces additional shapes for the front of the toes and for wearing the heels because The foot feels comfortable, the product will be repeated

9391c3a3-1b34-475b-a8bc-996245d624f0
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

These gel caps are my salvation!!! I almost always rub my pinkies and ring toes. And now I can finally wear dress shoes normally👍👌 the caps can be washed with water without any problems. Excellent product! Thank you 🙏

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Great for athletes, care for the fingers that have pressure with sports, excellent size, high quality, without smell, the packaging is well wrapped, the benefits for the sports foot are excellent, the composition of the silicone gel is excellent, repeat purchase yes

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I searched and found the product. I cover the band-aid with rubber before swimming. And it is convenient for me and also possible to use again. There is only a pair in the package.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The little soldier has made a great contribution. Since he put on the protective finger before exercising, the toe will not hurt after exercising. The nails have been bruised before. Fortunately, I found this to protect the nails.