Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Perfect

Perfect size, nice feel, the gel cushion does the job. Thought the seam between the toes would bother me, but don’t really feel it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I dance and these pads actually help a lot with all the finger rubbing I get from sweating inside the shoes. especially on the side of the big toe and the bunion I get blister and these help with that. they are very sturdy.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I only purchased it in case I get injured or damage my foot. Seems smart idea to have one on hand when one needs it

I have pain due over exercise at the metatarsal so I ordered theses hopping it will help the size is good the pad is kind of on the thin side not think pad

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I wish I was closer to most sizes. I'm an 11.5/12 men's and it's a little small for me. Still, it does work but if not worn right it cuts of circulation. I have to wear it slightly in the wrong position but still feels better and when I'm not wearing them.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great quality gel pad, ad I'm suffering from a huge bunion problem this is exactly what I needed.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great quality, nice and soft fabric. Fabric elastic stays tight on the foot. Very good!

Abby
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I'm still getting used to it but it definitely helps with tired feet

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very helpful, but it's very small and can be tight at some parts

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Fair enough... but it found lit less than what I expected.