Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is a pretty cool idea of getting your Kombucha in a capsule rather than drinking it. You do not have to refrigerate it or store liquid. I got the beauty blend and it has lots of good stuff in it like Hyaluronic Acid, Quercetin, Acerola, Coffee Fruit Extract, and Camu Camu not to mention a particular strain of bacteria called DE111 that helps intestinal flora. This is a nice addition to the things I am already doing to help my skin look better. I have found that it helps keep my bowel movements regular too just like they said it would even when I am a little dehydrated. Since Kombucha is made of fermented tea I have been taking it in the morning so I don’t stay awake at night because of the caffeine. The capsules are about the size of my other supplements and swallow with no problem. When I first took a couple capsules I had a bit of an ache in my stomach. But after a couple days they no longer gave me a stomach ache. I think my stomach just needed to adjust to taking them each morning. I like that this product does not contain Magnesium Stearate. I get enough of that in other supplements. I appreciate also that the ingredients are mostly natural which is hard to come by anymore. The price can seem a little high to some people for just a 30-day supply but compared to buying Kombucha to drink it’s about the same. It is difficult to know if this stuff is helping my skin or not. But I have been feeling good and have a better outlook each day since I began taking it. I will have to see what its long term effects are. But for now I am quite pleased. I recommend this product as another tool in anyone’s arsenal to help them look good and feel good.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is a very good mixture and quality ingredients. Kombucha is sour to drink and can be hard on teeth while also pricy. The probiotic in this has been tested with great results.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I think the ingredients are beneficial, but it's probably better to buy probiotics and skin supplements separately. This is just a nice extra supplement but not a necessity that can make a difference.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Got this during sales, wish it would help on my digestion issue

Posted on May 4, 2022

I would like the probiotics to be better quality but the rest of the ingredients are great for beauty health. The size of the pills are average, so not hard to swallow.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Taking 1 capsule a day and feeling my digestion is improved

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

probiotics are one of the most recommended form of a supplement for modern-day people

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

this is my first time to use the product, i could not honestly write a review for now

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good for digestion, I feel pretty good after taking this for two weeks. I like it is included kombucha.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It works. I wish it had additional strains or a higher potency of the germs