Posted on Apr 18, 2022
No more UTI and crystals

I have repurchased this 4x already. Our dog used to have recurrent UTI. Eversince he started taking these chews, his urinalysis results are always favorable. Lowered his urine pH and no more struvite crystals. I like that the ingredients are good quality natural ingredients. Our dog loves the taste too.

b7cbbd5e-5983-45ed-a288-71b1ab62c591
5c1ff0bb-81c7-4b9c-8c3c-23ce6d32852a
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

With the symptoms my dog face,this is the only brand my vet recommended. I love the product, especially the bacon flavour that easy to feed.

e0577ba4-9728-45ca-9db2-8467ad24b9c7
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

My Labrador gets uti but ever since I have given these she never got them again. Keeping fingers crossed. Also she loves them so much that it is a morning ritual for her to get these treats. She refuses to move out of the kitchen until she gets them

f024280e-b5c2-4a21-a538-043bd123d98d
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

First time trying this out with my dog, but saw that it had good reviews on iherb. Definitely smells of bacon. Hopefully it works in improving the health of my dog.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My miniature schnauzer is predisposed to getting bladder infections. He hasn't been having any problems lately but I still give him these as a preventative measure. He gobbles them up!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

our dog was sometimes dripping after peeing and she would lick her privates. these bites helped lessen that. she doesn't seem to like the taste much, maybe because the cranberry is sour, but she will still accept them.