My Journey
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

We love this as it has replaced the sports drinks my husband used to drink. It hydrates and give us energy like they could never. It tastes great and gives us the energy we need to finish our exercises and for him to play softball during the hot summer days.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

complete formulas to keep you hydrated, better than ordinary sports drink which is high in sugar, this is no sugar

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

quickly rehydrate after long workout, i always use this during my long run marathon, really helps me

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

it is a great supplement for maintaining good balance of electrolyte level

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

basically - similar mixtures with sugar or a significant amount of harmful sweeteners. This one is sugar free, stevia. despite the content of carbohydrates, it can be suitable for keto, since their amount is small. At least I did not feel the rise in insulin. the taste is good, refreshing, chemistry is not felt. action should be evaluated after prolonged use. there was no negative. acceptable for the price. I recommend.

f720cde3-9727-4970-b91a-0d8fc76ecf2c
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The best helper when fasting, it tastes good!

708d2a71-b5ea-48a3-a0eb-6390a137acc4