Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Best flavour!

This is the best energy drink for those of you following keto/low carb diets. It's low carb and gives you an energy boost on those days when you need an extra boost. This blueberry/ raspberry flavour is my favorite, but there are plenty of choices if this flavor doesn't appeal to your taste buds.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take these instead of coffee as coffee upsets my stomach. I never feel jittery or anxious after s Drinking a Zipfiz. Best price and selection here at iHerb.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These taste so yummy! The perfect afternoon pick me up! Easy to use, just pop the top and pour it in a bottle of water. Give it a shake and enjoy. I can't wait to try more flavours.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love ZipFizz, they keep me energized without giving me the shakes, and also act as a vitamin supplement. They get me through my overnight shifts with ease. I like this flavor a lot, it is very blueberry-y but not in a super artificial way.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Amazing product. very tasty. Energy worker. I recommend to you

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Perfect size for throwing in gym bag or purse. Great blueberry taste. Very fast shipping. Awesome energy boost!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I have tried multiple flavours of the ZipFizz and they’ve all been good. The Blue Raspberry is one of my faves though!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Don’t like it at all. Very artificial berry flavour and too sweet. I like the Black Cherry and Pink Lemonade flavour and just it regularly as a pre-workout. This berry flavour is a fail. Can’t drink it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I have used orange soda, grape and pink lemonade before. This time I bought blueberry raspberry and peach mango. I find the flavors are rather artificial, but you get used to it. You drink this stuff for the electrolytes which seem to be OK. Ordered online and shipped to Canada. Delivery was on timr. Very satisfied with service.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022