Posted on May 10, 2022

Zipfizz makes me feel incredibly good. I was drinking energy drinks daily because I couldn't get these here. As soon as I had these I haven't craved a V in over a month. Now a guarana drink makes me feel shaky; like when I drink too much caffeine. As an added bonus, I find zipfizz an easy way to get my hydration in without adding sugar.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Grape is good. I'm glad iherb offers this product. If it remains about $20, I'll continue buying these. If it goes higher, I'll probably stop.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This portable drink can transform your day. I like it best with a large glass of ice water. There are a number a different flavors and all are pretty good.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Grape is one of my favourite flavours. My other favourite is the lime !! Please get this in ! Love the non jittery energy I get with this product. I also ordered the Black Cherry. I find it stronger, sweeter than others but I just add more water.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Love love love these, arrived sooner than expected which was awesome

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

love this stuff gives me lots of energy for a workout or just for the day!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I’m a big fan of Zipfizz but the grape flavour is just terrible. Overly sweetened with an extremely artificial flavour. Grapes don’t taste like that at all. Does not remind me of any particular flavour of any fruit. Just disgusting. My 2 favourite Zipfizz flavours are Black Cherry and Pink Lemonade. Both are not too sweet and taste good. I use Zipfizz as a pre-workout to keep my electrolytes in check.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Grape Zipfizz, Yes this energy drink works, I switch out the flavors to add a variety to my morning.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Taste is good and it makes me feel good. No jitters !

Posted on May 7, 2022

Quick delivery, excellent prices, fantastic quality.