Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I'm a huge fan of lemongrass scent and this product definitely met my expectations. It lathers well and the scent remained strong, even when there's only a small sliver of soap left. Zum Bar is one of my favourite brands of bar soap and I've also tried their mint+lavender soap before. Both are excellent and good value for money.

Rosy
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Love this bar soap! I've been buying the Zum lemongrass liquid soap but it was out of stock so wanted to try this bar soap as an alternative. I was not disappointed. It smells similar to the liquid soap but with much fewer ingredients that are all natural including goat's milk. It does not dry out my skin and feels very energizing. What I also like about this bar soap is that it stays solid and does not melt and make a mess like many other bar soaps. Will purchase again!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Since lemongrass is one of my favorite scents I was excite to try this soap. Oh my goodness am I glad I did. The soap is gentle and non-drying on my sensitive skin. But by far it is the long lasting wonderful scent that is my favorite. It fills my bathroom with the subtle scent of lemongrass. I love it!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Great soap bar! I love the scent and it cleans well. It's a little expensive for how long it lasts, which is why I'm docking a star but it is a quality product. I personally prefer some of the other soap bars in the range like the sea salt or almond ones, which I gave 5 stars, but this one is just as good if you prefer the scent and cleaning properties of lemongrass. Product is packaged very minimally exactly as shown in the pictures above, which is great for the environment.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

It smells really refreshing! Love it! It’s made of natural ingredients. The only down side is, It doesn’t last very long if you shower twice a day!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Nothing can go wrong with lemongrass. Same for this, it’s a safe scent to choose if you like lemongrass. I like how the scents are so gentle and yet not too faint. Perfect!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I love Zum products. I received a gift set a while back and have been hooked. I really love the how the soap cleans and it also leaves my bathroom smelling great. Another amazing product!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It'll last on my shopping list fvr, this soap smells good. As for this price, I think there is room for reduction

aed92eb3-e295-4194-9399-2ecee5649fda
f8fff0a8-234c-43d1-8f2d-e7eeeec6040b
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love this. Love the smell. Does not dry my skin like other bar soaps.