Homemade Baby Wipes
This blog has not been approved by your local health department and is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice.
It's easy to make baby wipes at home.
It can be hard to find the perfect product for the delicate skin on babies. That's why it's important to take a detailed look at what actually goes into the ingredients of baby products. Making baby wipes can be frugally beneficial and better for the skin.
Homemade baby wipes are packed with essential ingredients with healing benefits. When quality ingredients are combined with gentle ingredients, the result is an ideal baby wipe. The aloe vera helps to protect skin, retain moisture and reduce inflammation. Apple cider vinegar and antibacterial and helps remove dead skin cells. The jojoba oil in these wipes can soothe irritated skin and provide additional moisture. Add essential oils for a calming effect and fresh scent. These homemade baby wipes are easy to assemble, affordable and gentle on the skin.
Homemade Baby Wipes
- 1 roll of heavy-duty paper towels
- 1 baby wipe container
- 1-2/3 cups of purified or distilled water
- 2 Tbs. pure aloe vera
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. castile soap in the liquid form
- 1 Tbs. jojoba oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops chamomile essential oil
- With a sharp knife, cut the paper towels in half. Set them in the baby wipe container.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the aloe vera and water. Mix the ingredients until well blended.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and the castile soap to the mixture.
- Add the jojoba oil and mix well.
- Add the lavender and chamomile and mix together until all ingredients are blended together.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the paper towels in the baby wipe container.
- Allow the mixture to soak thoroughly through the paper towels for five to eight minutes.
- Place the lid on the baby wipe container and use as needed.