Squip, Nasaline, Saline Solution Salt, 12 oz (340 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NSL-00021
- UPC Code: 894321000210
- Package Quantity: 12 oz
9.1 x 9.1 x 9.9 cm , 0.36 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- All Natural Sinus Relief
- For Use With Nasal Rinsing Devices Such as Squeeze Bottles, Neti Pots and Nasal Syringes
- 99.99% Highly Purified Sodium Chloride
- No Preservatives or Anti-Caking Agents
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- 135+ Scoops of Salt
Includes two-sided biodegradable measuring spoon: one side for isotonic nasal rinsing and the other side for hypertonic nasal rinsing.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness and Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure and Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post-Nasal Drip and Nasal Congestion
- After Sinus Surgery
Mix 1 level scoop of salt into 1 cup (8 oz. / 240 ml) of warm, distilled or sterilized water using the included measuring spoon. Perform nasal rinsing as directed by your nasal rinsing device's instructions.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride (99.99% USP).
Do not use tap water unless sterilized by boiling.
- For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more and then cooled to lukewarm or body temperature, as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water.
- Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others
- Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product
- Replace this device within three months of your first use
- Rinse your nose gently
- Before using this product, you must read detailed warnings.
- Inspect the pouch for integrity
- If clumping occurs, gently squeeze salt on outside of pouch
- Keep pouch tightly closed to protect from moisture
Store in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Attention: Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol fully described in the enclosed brochure for the Nasaline® Nasal Rinsing Systems or other nasal rinsing devices after every use and replacing the device after three months.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.