Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Nice natural bristles, doesnt hurt when i use it on my cheeks and beard. Helps spread oil easily and comb my beard. Size is good and perfect to hold with one hand while still not too small for my huge face. But there will be some bristles that fall out over time during use or get bent. Just have to be careful.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have grown my beard since about 6 months, but had no idea how important a.brush is. it really helps to shape and straighten out your beard and also massages the skin beneath. when applying beard wax, it helps to spread the wax evenly and leaves some loaded up in the. bristles for the next usage. it is my first beard brush, but I think the quality is excellent. the Bristles are very strong and can feel scratchy, but i think it's better then too soft. the wooden handle is smooth and allows for a firm grip. highly recommend this product, for the low price it's definitely a great choice

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This beard brush has helped tame my beard so much. It is very easy to use. The size is perfect. The quality is amazing. Extremely effective and gentle on my sensitive skin.

8905c40c-f309-479f-b34f-f6a3954085e5
6d106752-21b3-444b-80e8-85567bb3b73d
169f6771-7618-4f01-9445-064cba48d6be
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

such a good product. my boyfriend uses it on a daily basis. it doesnt have a scent. it is good for sensitive as it gentle on skin and leaves no effects to it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I ordered this brush for my husband and he used it and was glad it's small size and perfect for his beard he use it daily and it's gentle on the hair

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My boyfriend loves it and I've seen huge difference in how his beard looks

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Natural brush made of wood and boar hair. Easy to use, good sized brush.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

really helped tame my husbands beard . easy to hold and use.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This brush is awesome, its great to spread the balm i use for my beard.