Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Even though it was my first time purchasing from iherb but i have been using it from quite long time. It is a best scar cream i ever found. It comes in gel texture and scent is also light. Size is enough for 2 months for me. Also I love the packaging it comes in a very hygiene pack. It also slow down the aging.it has so many benefits if you use it frequently. My only concern is it's bit high in price.

5cfb2bb7-58b6-46ad-8e43-222babaf18e2
e530b0ca-b670-43a2-bf39-197f395f28de
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The best gel ever! My skin becomes less oily after applying. Also I can see the results just after two days that the pore becomes smaller and the blackheads comes out easily. FYI I used it after the acne gel from the same brand. The texture is like between lotion and cream.

201495b5-50c8-4575-8599-b95553db77c2
bf171f55-cd11-4d95-90ae-7a1fa15554a9
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I still haven’t seen results yet but i think it’s promising i Like how it makes my face soft and kind of reducing my pores UPDATE: this is like a dream come true one of the best products i have ever tried in my whole life it works heavenly with time. Helped so much with my acne scars and also my pores who kinda tightened and made me wonder how it happened the scent is so pleasant and texture is smooth and easy to apply like a buttery creamy one . Easy to use and very good quality the size is major and i use it every single night or the last few months and it’s still there . Go for it you wont regret

f0709986-1f2e-405c-9436-3aa6e313b3a7
72ea316e-7f08-4796-b085-f85416beb976
0353331b-9e05-4173-a554-eb2ed6ad6715
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I see a lot of skincare experts on Youtube talking about Differin and the results he delivers in time, and I was really sad that is not so easy to get here in Europe. I have acne scars, so I started using this product PM and a really strong Vitamin C Serum in the AM with sunscreen and I saw results within 4-6 weeks. Now, I am not sure if was the super strenght Vitamin C Serum or this product but my skin got an even tone. I still have acne scars but are less visible.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love this at night before my retinoid! The bakuchiol’s synergistic benefit when used with retinoids is a huge draw for me, plus the antioxidants that are also soothing, gentle ingredients are a huge bonus for people with sensitive skin, this product is beautifully composed. If you have sensitive skin use at a frequency of one per week for a few months, the bakuchiol can be a little harsh if used to frequently at first. I use this as a face moisturiser at night to supercharge the anti-aging benefits with my retinoid. Love this product enough to justify the price, wish the packaging size was bigger so I didn’t have to buy as often.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Overall I like because it makes my skin very soft. If made my skin very sensitive though to use with the differin gel, but if you moisturize and use ceramides it might be okay. The dark spots have reduced a bit but don’t know if it’s because of differin, this gel, or both together. It doesn’t have any scent so feels less sensitive and it’s a good size, a lot bigger than the differin

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I see some improvement after using this once per day for a month, but the scars I've applied it to are unfortunately still visible. I'm fair-skinned, so that's probably why I can still see discoloration. The people who see results after a few days are lucky. The consistency of the gel is really nice though, but I do put a moisturizer and sun screen on top of this after it dries.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Ordered it for my teenage son and it’s definitely improving his skin condition. It dries out the skin so he’s using it with the restorative night moisturizer and they’re a good pair.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

It is soft in the skin and very easy to layer with other products. Doesn’t feel sticky or think even if you have oily skin. Very happy with it!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I am fighting acne scars for a long time. A lot of invasive-corrective job are done like subcision, lasers, TCA peelings, dermapen, etc. I don’t know if this cream will be a single player in fighting acne scars, but in combination with another treatments it DEFINITELY works!