4.5

4.5
Posted on May 15, 2022

Second purchase! Great quality anti alcohol pills i got it for a friend based on the reviews to help with alcohol metabolism as it benefits with next morning hangover and anxiety you only take one capsule and you are will be better the next day ingredients are vegan from herbal sources not chemical, size is good, dosage is 1 cap before your drink! Totally recommended .

82faa899-647f-4438-8f99-c2917f20587d
c49a4ac4-2081-41ac-82df-97f53bede08b
49bdf0e2-14fb-4e70-900c-4c9e1c54204c
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Received the pack a couple of weeks back and finally had a chance to test it out on a friday night. I'm in my early forties and hardly drink anymore because the day after always leaves me feeling tired and fatigued. I took one capsule 30 minutes with some water before my first drink and carried to the night with 5 cocktail drinks in the space of 4 hours or so. In between i did sip some water and the whole night was buzzy and i really enjoyed myself. Woke up the next day without any of the usual headache or fatigue so it definitely works for me! It won't stop anyone from drinking but it helps with the symptoms the day after.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

It can be easily eaten at a drinking party, and it is convenient to carry because it is a single package. It reduces hangover with a clear alcohol decomposition effect. However, if you eat this and drink a lot more, you should eat one more tablet... or reduce the burden on your liver.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

I was skeptical about this product until I tried one while on a trip with friends. I couldn’t believe how normal I felt the day after a heavy night of drinking and no sleep. I promptly purchased a ten pack and took one at a wedding I went to the other night. Woke up early the next day feeling completely normal and was able to attend a baby shower and host a gathering without any difficulty. Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Yes it really works. Take one when you start drinking and you won't have a hangover the next morning. Even if you forget to take it until later at night it still helps. You only need to take one pill. I'd give it 5 stars if it wasn't so expensive.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I try to take this in prior to drinking. Iherb has been out of it but as soon as it was in stock I got another box. Not sure if it actually works but it doesn't hurt to take it. The ingredients are all herbal anyways

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on health after consumption. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.