Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Brilliant combo of vitamins! This is a great liquid capsule, very easily swallowed and digest with no aftertaste plus they're vegan! I mainly bought this for the vitamin D because I avoid the sun. I usually get acne with vit D supplements, but this one thankfully had no such effect ..plus the vitamins A and K are awesome for the skin ;)

061a433e-ea63-4e0d-b383-5d8e36b2a50d
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Its great quality and I LOVE that in ingredients its included K vit, as its essential for better vit.D absorbtion. Disage is good, as I have benn perscribed to use higner ammount and its Easy to swollow! So far cant talk about benefits as I am using only one week, but I feel good

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I love having vitamin D with 5000 ius in 1 pill. The max they sell here in canada is 1000, so i was very pleased to be able to order this from here! Not to mention the addition of vitamin A & K... makes me feel much more confident about taking a larger dose of D3, and i feel like im ready to take on the upcoming cold & flu season!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I’m amazed at its high level of MK-7, the highest of all. On top of that, it has vitamin A as well which add more credits.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I've heard so many positive reviews about the quality of the A-D-K vitamins. The taste is great and the dosage is perfect for me. I certainly see a lot of benefits.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

So far no complaints... I will do another review after 3 month use. Like the 3 vitamins in one easy swallow capsule. The plus is that its vegan.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

bought this because of the combination of vitamins (according to science this combination works best for us)... as well as the dose is not even for an acute case... once a day or on alternate days and this will last longer and stronger!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Quick delivery. Well packed in a box. All goods received in good condition..

28c5bd93-13e4-40aa-967b-2fc691a9a6a5
ea8553d3-229d-44d8-b144-a51bed38b6b3
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good for bone density. I feel more energetic and relaxed from joint pain. Unique product and combination

113533a2-c5b4-43d0-83b4-77920628c1e2
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I assume these are working. Not much to say. They're easy to take and the ingredients are good!