Make It Yourself Green Tea Zinc Oxide Lip Balm
This blog has not been approved by your local health department and is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice.
Here’s a homemade lip balm with zinc oxide.
This homemade lip balm features zinc oxide and it also has green tea and coconut oil to nourish lips.
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Mix tea leaves into the melted oil. Simmer, covered, for one hour.
- Using cheesecloth, strain out and discard the leaves.
- Mix the tea-infused oil and the beeswax in the double boiler. Heat until the beeswax melts.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients.
- Use an electric mixer to stir until the mixture forms a cream.
iHerb also has a variety of ready-to-use lip balms available for purchase.