Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Good

I honestly can't say if these works or not; it's to soon to tell. Tablets are kinda huge, which I have trouble swallowing, so I'm not sure I'll buy these again, maybe powder form. Other than that I haven't had any negative side effects from taking these, which good. I'll come in a few wks to update my review if I notice any changes.

e65048d8-e256-4f75-b5d0-1099f31bd935
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This product is fantastic, it's been really improved my gut health. I highly recommend. I have been taking this supplement for a while and plan on using it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great product and the only brand I trust!

Auto-translated from Russian

I love Triphala with all my heart! I take 2 caps before bed! I like the feeling of lightness when I drink it. In general, Triphala is a miracle of Ayurveda, which fights cancer, is used as well as a natural laxative and cleanser, when taken, it lowers the level of bad cholesterol (LDL), is an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effect. All health!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I take it before going to bed with a glass of warm water. The intestines like me too!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this triphala, soft and effective, I take it only in the evening.