4.8

4.8
KatLouise
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Smells like tea. I dont know if it’s the fenugreek or fennel but it smells herbal. I took it at dinner time and the next day my milk turned yellow/green.(the one on the left was my morning pump and the one on the right was before i took the pills) I think it’s a nice supplement for breastfeeding moms.

9d5e006d-12d6-4e0a-bd39-19f5dca51dad
143035bc-7630-4a19-950a-402198e8a76d
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

After giving birth to my first baby I continued to use prenatal vitamins, so I was thrilled to find postnatal specific vitamins this time around. I truly feel more energetic after taking them. They size of the pills are small enough to swallow easily, and the quality of the ingredients are top notch. I have gone through 3 bottles and will continue using until I finish breastfeeding.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

First off, I love that the ingredients are organic especially since Im still breastfeeding. A bit expensive but it's of great quality. I took this 6mos post partum and it helped a lot with my hairfall (which even biotin supplements failed before), I think it was also good for my skin. I take two a day but at least 4 hours apart. The capsules' size is just right, not hard to swallow at all. Just be warned that it can make your urine color very bright.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

So this name brand is like holy to me. I believe in them, and the quality in which they produce with! All clean and nice ingredients I do feel changes on my body and appetite when i take it The size of the capsules is pretty larger than what i used to take but it’s okay because with water is not hard. Dosage i am not sure about i do take two capsules together after my breakfast. I also mentioned the benefit less mood swings and more appetite Tastes not bad at all! Smells good too

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Excellent vitamins, did not regret taking them! Feeling better, more energy. Due to the content of Biotin in them, the hair began to fall out less, otherwise before that there was a wild horror. Thanks to nicotinic acid, milk increased, the baby began to gain weight, sleep better. I will definitely take more! Definitely recommend it to all breastfeeding moms!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

These vitamins are good because I have tried many post natal vitamins that didn’t make me feel very well after taking. These vitamins are excellent quality and have ingredients that support emotional health and are easy on your stomach. I have been taking these for over a year. I won’t buy anything else while I’m nursing. The size compared with other prenatal and postnatal vitamins is actually smaller but the dosage of two per day makes up for it. The benefits of these vitamins outweigh the cost. They are more expensive but they don’t leave an after taste and my emotional well-being also benefits.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I showed this to my midwife to replace with my prenatal supplement. She says the ingredients are good for nursing. I have not tried it yet but I hope it would work. It kinda works as 2 in one with multivitamin as well as ingredients for nursing. The only down side is you will need 2 dosage daily . I would update my review after I tried it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

life saving! been using these for a month now and it helped me from feeling sluggish. the ingredients are clean, good quality, size is easy to swallow. dosage is just once a day so it's manageable. great benefit for post partum, easier than popping a variety of supplements for new moms who cannot manage to keep up. doesn't taste like anything which is a plus.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great quality vitamins! I took these daily after giving birth to my first child. It was great to know I was getting the nutrients I need while learning how to breastfeed and recovering from childbirth. I do wish they were cheaper, but the price tells you they are high quality.