Posted on May 30, 2022
I’m 28 yrs old suffering from hair loss

Im using this for almost 2 weeks now and I feel the difference like Im more active and less stress but the main reason why I purchased this supplement is for my hair because I suffer from huge hair loss. I will observe if there’s improvements within 3 months to 6 months and I will comeback in this comment.

2d92b290-07cf-4a3b-a010-060f0e024e01
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

These are wonderful pills, a source of three types of collagen, amino acids, biotin and vitamin C. I drink one a day right after dinner, so I became noticeably calmer. I believe that it is necessary to replenish collagen reserves, since we do not get it from boiled products, collagen breaks down at temperatures above 55 degrees Celsius. The tablets have a pleasant smell and taste, there are a lot of them, I didn't notice any side effects.

9edac6a0-9225-4021-8415-6cb69896ebfa
c9b9ca71-390f-487e-a750-afcfc8110541
d71e072c-bb4a-4fe4-9b84-58c50fa8203f
dea8110e-a899-4268-a473-60585b276586
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Excellent! The package arrived fast and contained in a box for safety. I have using collagen for 2 months now and the effect is astonishing to my skin and hair. There is visible improvement to my skin. I can say that this product benefit my health. I will re-write review to check the quality of collagen from iherb.

ff86aa19-6c46-4e3b-b717-afdc655595c7
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My first order from IHerb and I am really satisfied. An extra fast shipping to Israel. All came safe and well packed. This is my first time to use this collagen. Looks like a really quality item with vitamin C. I purchased it because I saw many recommendations. Really happy for now

aa9bf22a-023e-40d2-a805-998e5987db73
90761505-9f84-443f-ad31-b4af9713dd50
b7587b98-8300-4a67-8a77-ec8dfe369a10
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Im a floxie who poisoned by fluoroquinolone antibiotics. Thanks I herbs provide a huge difference range of supplements selection. Alot of the supplement helps me to reduce my side effects after the Neuro toxin by the doctor. This is one of it to reduce my joint problem which is one of the side effects caused by the antibiotics.

eac09d50-861a-45df-84c9-c1fb3552bc3f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Bought this for a friend, a gift to try. Hopefully it would be beneficial for him. Seems legit, after reading all the wonderful reviews of the product. Only that needs a tad bit of pills to swallow, I guess no harm taking just 2 tablets per day. Hopefully he would like it. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews I’ve read below. Your reviews helped me in choosing the products.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

My husband started to feel pain in his knees few months ago and his hair is also thinning. He opted on using YouTheory to support his collagen needs and feels changes after few weeks of taking it. Hope to see more result as he continue using YouTheory collagen. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I felt a lot of improvement and effect upon taking it. The taste is good, you cannot feel it while drinking. I felt improvement on my knees too. It was well packaged. I get a lot of benefits from the product and the ingredients don't have any side effects on me so far, the overall quality is great.